Nanny Placement & Training
The time has come to seek childcare for your baby (and perhaps older children). You've weighed the pros and cons of daycare vs nanny care, and have decided that hiring a nanny is the best move for your family.
But... then what? How do you find the best nanny for your family? What is the process of hiring a nanny? What should you look for in a nanny?
Bluegrass Baby Co. is happy to walk you through the transition from Newborn Care services to full-time nanny care. With a variety of options available, we'll help you find and get comfortable with the best nanny for your family.
your nanny assistant from start to finish.
Your Bluegrass Baby Co. Nanny Assistant takes the legwork out of finding an amazing nanny for your family. Whether you just want a jump start on finding qualified candidates or you want full service support, you will feel confident that you will find the best caregiver imaginable to welcome into your home.
After getting to know your family and everything that you desire in a nanny, you Nanny Assistant can do any of the following:
- Advertising and locating candidates that are the perfect match for your family so that you have a narrowed pool of nannies to choose from without having to sift through hundreds of profiles and applications
- Complete background checks, education verification, and driving record checks so you feel safe and secure in who is taking care of your children
- CPR and First Aid training or retraining for your chosen nanny
- Interview scheduling and reference checks so that you can enjoy the process of getting to know potential nannies without the stress of logistics
- Providing a Household Employer's Handbook for tax purposes, a sample Nanny contract, and information and advice on industry standards so that you can insure a long and happy relationship with your chosen nanny.
a smooth transition from newborn care to nanny
Our Newborn Care Specialists and Postpartum Doulas have specialized training to help welcome your family home for the first few months, and a depth and breadth of experience in caring for newborns that parents prefer over nanny care for the first 6-12 weeks.
When you're ready to transition to childcare in the form of a nanny, your Newborn Care Specialist is happy to help integrate your nanny into the family and to show them the ropes and inform her of the rhythms and routine that she's watched your family develop.
Newborn Care clients of Bluegrass Baby Co. receive an exclusive discount on Nanny Placement services and have the option to have their Newborn Care Specialist work alongside their chosen nanny during the Nanny's first few shifts to help the whole family make a seamless transition.